When it comes to our company and our jewelry, we have some rather strict guidelines that we will always adhere to:
- All pieces, no matter how big or small, simple or complex, will always be made in-house, in the US, by our own team.
- As many components as possible (including beads, findings, packaging, and anything else we use to make our products) must be made in the USA, or come from other highly developed countries. This is done not only for the sake of quality, but also in an attempt to stimulate our own economy.
- Currently, all Copper, Silver, and Gold metal components, as well as all packaging and paper goods, are made in the USA, while most of our cording is either of American or Japanese origin. For more specifics, feel free to contact us here.
- All of our mainline jewelry will have a portion of their proceeds go to an organization/association devoted to helping someone, or somewhere, depending on the nature of the piece.
- All of our mainline jewelry will have a name, as well as an origin story, unique to them, and written specifically for them.
- All bead materials, sizes, and specifications, as well as all metals used in corresponding components, will be displayed on each product’s page, along with pictures of said pieces worn by models, for a rough estimate of scale. This is done in an effort to maintain transparency in the size and shape of all of our products.
- All of our pieces come with a 30-day warranty for any defects that may have occurred during the production process, while all non-elastic pieces will also include a 1-year/1-time warranty on breaks or major damages to the product as well (see more specifics on the warranty here).
- All of our products are meant to show off the natural colors, patterns, and details of materials that are organically created here on Earth (excluding artisan made beads). Therefore, use of artificial or dyed beads will be kept to a minimum, as well as having this information stated on each product’s page when such items are used.
At first look, this may seem like a lot of standards, some of which end up resulting in higher costs and extra labor on our side, but to us, it’s the very least we can do. We hold our jewelry, our stories, and everything we do in a very high regard, and if we think that any part of the process or the final product wouldn’t be good enough for you, then it’s definitely not good enough for us.
In the same way that no two beads perfectly match, neither does any of our jewelry. This is due to many factors, the biggest of which, aside from the materials we use, is that all of our pieces are handmade. Just as we’ve said before, we take much pride in our products, and in doing so, try to make only the best accessories available for you.
And just like your favorite pair of jeans, which have come to fit and fade specifically to you, so too will our jewelry as you wear it. Each and every piece we make already starts off as unique, but as you wear it, changing it over time, it will slowly become even more one of a kind. As this happens, we believe that you’ll come to love the piece, and its new story, your story, even more. So even as the jewelry gets older, chips here and there, or even loses some of its luster, we don’t see this as a bad thing. Instead, we see this as a chance for our accessories to age along with you.
With time, we hope that you come to love wearing our jewelry just a much as we enjoyed creating it.
If you’d like to learn more about the story behind the brand, click here.
If you'd like to learn more about the charities we support, click here.